Thursday, December 20, 2007

60th B-day





I know I haven’t mentioned this before, but this past Saturday I turned 60. A pretty big number. Pam surprised me with a party and a lot of people showed up. I guess they wanted to see if I was going to fall apart and keel over since I hit the big 60.
Funny, I don’t feel 60. If you’re close to my age think back for a second. Do you remember when your grandparents hit 60? They were old. Maybe it was because we were so old. But when I look at pictures of them, they looked old because they dressed old. I’m certainly not going to go around in a tee shirt and low cut jeans. Wow, there’s a site I really don’t want anyone to see. And I’m not wanting Pam to go around in a mini skirt and bear midriff. But the way we dress helps us feels either old or young. Dress age appropriate I guess would be the right way to say it.
Any way, here are some pic’s of the party. The food was very good food, but very good friends made the difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there for the cheese.

Happy Birthday and thanks for a great party.

-Ethan

Anonymous said...

O my goodness, I had no idea! Happy Birthday a lil late John!!! We all love you and think you Rock!

Kristie and Danny