Friday, May 8, 2009

That time of year.

It's that time of year again, and I better dust off the old blog site.
Actually it's a little early for the TCMI teaching to begin, but tomorrow I leave for Belarus. I'll be in Minsk again at the Baptist Seminar there. I'll be with church leaders and worship leaders, talking about worship. The nice thing is that I will be in the seminary there. they have a room right in the same building where I'll be talking.
I'll try and keep you posted to what is happening.
I'm looking forward to my time with the people there. One of my former students is the president of the Christian Evangelical Baptist Union and works with the seminary there. We met again in December in Baltimore at the Slavic Christian Church and he invited me to come over.
Pam and I will leave for our TCMI work on June 16th. This year I'll be going to Ukraine (June 29-July 4) and Romania (July 6-11) again. I will also be teaching at the Haus in Austria (July 20-30), so that will be nice. I will only have to travel to 2 countries this year. Not 4 like I have been for the past several years. That has been fun, but it also has been draining on me.
I'll try and post something after I get there on Saturday.
Oh one more thing, pray for the people that will be there in church on Sunday, they want me to preach. I told them that I could give an 'extended' greeting. They wrote back and said, "Good, that will be 40 minutes including a couple of songs." It's going to be a long, long greeting!!

No comments: