Thursday, June 28, 2007






Here are some more pictures.

The first two are of the class
The next one was taken when we were up on the bell tower. I really didn't feel that same with my back against the railing.
The next one was in the inside of the Russian Orthodox church. This is the first time I was in a Russian Orthodox church. It has a similar layout as the Romania Orthodox I was in last year. I'm sure the Icons were all different and in different places, but very similar in architecture and layout.
And you guessed it. This last one was one more shot of my GQ photo shoot.

Well, today was my last full day of teaching. Tomorrow we have one class sesson left. Then we will use one class for a review, go to lunch, come back and then the students will take their final.

As I have been saying all week long, this has been a great class and wonderful students. Today was the day we used some class time to actually plan a worship service using all the resources and material and ideas that we have been talking about all week long. They were in groups of 5. I gave them a verse of scripture to use as the main theme for the service and then they had to plan the service.

We had a great time with it. Very creative worship! If we were able to put them into practice, God would be greatly praised! I guess you can say He really was praised anyway just in our planning.

Right now I'm in the hotel doing this blog. There is student brass band here. Students from about junior high through early high school. They are outside right now warming up. I think I'll go out and take some pictures and listen.

John

No comments: