Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday

Great day in Tallinn! We had a great class today. Lots of good questions and lots of new ideas for the students to think about. We even had some time for some very deep discussion about worship styles and music. I'm sure we haven't finished that discussion yet!
I've already told you where the class is held, but what is so different, is that because the church is an historic site, people are coming in and out walking around the church all the time. There is a tower on the church that reaches 123 meters. The people can climb up it also. After the last class today we climbed up to the section where there is a landing you can walk on and around the tower. That was 60 meters high. A bit scary!
Sorry no pictures right now. It's a little late here and I'm beat. And I have several papers I have to read tonight and grade, so it's up to the room when I'm finished here.
Oh, yeah, it turned out to be 11 buses last night!
John

No comments: