Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday

I'm still trying to post pictures but I still seem to be having a problem.
Today was a hot day and Gabor wasn't feeling well, so he only made to class for about half the day. With Laszlo being so good an interpreter he really doesn't have to clarify much of what he says, so class is moving right along. Because of this, and the fact that Gabor was not here, I decided to end class a little earlier tonight.
Both Betty and Mariam and pretty quiet, so there is not a lot of discussion in class.
Betty is the wife of a minister here in Budapest and Mariam works with a church here also.
So, so far there are not a lot of stories to tell about the students.
I did take a walk earlier today and walked past Zolton Kodaly's house. Pam and I had been here once before and went to see the house. Ask a music teacher! There's a great little restaurant just opposite the house, great food - cheap price!
The Baptist Seminary here is only two blocks away from Hero's Square and two of Budapest's art museum's, but I doubt that I will have any time to go and see the art work. It's also right in the next to a lot of foreign embassy's. Although I haven't seen the US's yet. We are just across the street from the British embassy and the Chinese embassy is right down the block.
Yes, I did take pictures of the class and when I can figure out what the problem is I'll send the rest of the Ukraine pictures along with this weeks pictures.

No comments: