Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday

The inlaid wood shown on the back of the last pew in the church at the Stift.

I did have two pieces of dessert, Pam made sure that the last piece was finished for me.












A house with a thatched roof.
Some of the views in WeinerWald.



Our apartment. Nice and cozy.


Yesterday turned out to be a very interesting day. The morning was taken up with trying to get Easy Worship (I believe that is called an oxymoron) to work correctly. Two problems really: 1.I can get my videos to work, but then after the video when I try and go back to the next slide I can't seem to find it. It's a PowerPoint presentation that I've uploaded into Easy Worship. B. Once I get past slide #53 all the slides look like slide #53 in the preview and live section on my computer, but on the screen is the next slide with the correct words on it. The problem is I can't see a preview of the next slide they are all showing slide #53. Weird!
So after all morning trying to figure out that stuff (still not resolved) Pam and I decided to take off and find a quiet place for lunch. so we headed off into Wienerwald the Vienna Woods. We found a nice Hotel/Restaurant called the Schusternazl the Cobbler/Shoemaker. After lunch we just kind of drove a little around. Pretty scenery. We wound up back at the Stift to purchase some items for the granddaughters.
Here are some pictures of our apartment and yesterdays romp through Wienerwald.

No comments: