Thursday, May 27, 2010

TCMI 2010






Well Pam and I made it to Austria without any problems. We got to the main campus (Haus Edelweiss) around 10 in the morning. In the afternoon we both took a nap. Cathy Kissling took us to the Happy Chinese for dinner since we had no food in our apartment. I had the Happy duck, and i know I was very happy. Can't say the same for the duck though.
When we finally went to bed it was around 10 last night. I didn't wake up until 10 this morning. I can't remember the last time I slept 12 hours.
So right now Pam and I are working on our classes. I leave for Romania Sunday morning around 7:30. Class for me will start on Monday around 10 AM.
Here are some pictures of rainy Austria. The last one is of Debbie Poer picking us up at the airport yesterday. The rest are from the balcony off of our room.
John

No comments: