Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday


















































The photos in order:
Oleg my one and only student from Russia. Everyone else is from Belarus.
Misha
Violeta my translator
Irena and Andrei
Dzmity and Svyatlana
Anna
Siarhei and Alena
Class
Siarhei and Liudmila
Katsiayna
I'm missing Oleg. I'll see if I can get a picture of him tomorrow.

This morning over breakfast I had a conversation with a student from Tehran, Iran. This is his second class here. From our conversation I found out that he is the lead pastor of a church right in the city. I’m thinking it is probably a registered church because he does meet in a building. He also talked a little about the underground church in Iran.

I really would like to talk with him some more, I have a lot of questions. When a Muslim becomes a Christian should they discard all their Muslim heritages? Can they keep some and discard others? Can they be a Muslim in culture (if there is such a thing) and still be a Christian? And it’s all because of this class called Perspectives!!!!


No comments: