Sunday, July 29, 2007

HUNGARY PICTURES



Here are some pictures of my time in Hungary.
The first is of the building where I taught for the week. It's the Baptist Theological Seminary there in Budapest. The next two are the students and the students and Laszlo my interpreter.





Here are a couple of shots of the students working together planning a worship service for a class assignment. Just so you know that's Betty on the left and Mariam on the right with the Bible and computer.




The fist picture is of Kodaly's house. Then Hero's square and the last one... well I had to take this shot for Gary T. It's pretty self explanatory.




This is the Chinese Embassy building and then just a building downtown. If you look closely at the last shot way in the background in the middle you can see some mountains, that's actually Buda of Budapest. Buda was one city on one side of the Danube and Pest (which means plains) was on the other side. together they make Budapest.
Sorry that the pictures were so slow in getting posted. But I was finally able to upload them today. I hope you can now go back and when you read a story bout a student you can place a face with it.
John

No comments: