Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sunday

Well, I made it back to Austria without problems. On the train every time we crossed the Austrian - Hungarian boarder we had both sets of boarder guards check our passports. I did notice that this time that both sets of guards got off at the same stop, but that both groups kept to themselves. I was a little surprised at this. I would have thought that most of the guards that traveled this line would probably have known each other to some degree. But as we left the station they were going into the waiting building but each in their own groups. No one even tried to talk with someone in the other group.
Anyway, I'm back in Austria sleeping in my own bed again. Well at least my own bed here at the Haus.

I'm a little drained... teaching 4 weeks in 4 different countries in a 5 week period. Sometimes it seems like it's been 6 months ago that I was in Tallinn, but it was only 5 weeks ago that I was there.

Here are a couple of pictures of Sunday's service. Rob is back from being in the states for several weeks. Actually he and his wife Mary were at Mountain Christian just the Sunday before. Rob's mother lives in Bel Air and there are several people that both Rob and Mary know that go to MCC, so when Rob goes back to visit his mother and if he is there over the weekend, he comes to MCC. Rob is on the left playing the acoustic guitar. The second one is of him preaching.
Rob and Mary will be coming out tomorrow (Wednesday) to visit and have lunch with Pam and I. That should be very enjoyable.
John

No comments: